SmoothSync for Cloud Calendar syncs your iCloud calendars. Due to its implementation as sync adapter it integrates
seamlessly with the native calendar app and widgets and operates invisible in the background.
Also, check out SmoothSync for Cloud Contacts to sync your iCloud contacts!
Get support and news via email or via Twitter at https://twitter.com/dmfs_org
The app is designed to be as user friendly as possible. So, just enter your account data, select your calendar and SmoothSync will keep your calendars in sync.
This app will create new calendars on your device (one for each calendar in your iCloud account)
Please, if you find a bug send me an email. Without detailed error description I often can't do anything especially when I can't reproduce it.
Important! If your phone removes the accounts on reboot, move the App back from SD card to the phone. Some phones (if not all) can't handle sync adapters on SD Card properly.
The last screen shot shows the calendar selection dialog of the event editor of the stock calendar app.
Thanks to the guys at http://www.busymac.com/ for their support!!
* supports multiple accounts
* multiple calendars per account
* automatic calendar discovery
* imports calendar names and colors
* syncs multiple alarms
* time zone support
* customizable sync interval (default: 24h, local changes will be synced almost immediately)
* customizable sync range
* attendees are not synced yet (an experimental option is available in the account settings)
* iCloud reminders are not synced yet
iCloud and Apple are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The author of this app is not related to Apple in any way.