Teach Your Monster to Read is an award-winning phonics and reading game that’s helped millions of children learn
• Parents have seen significant improvements in their children’s literacy within weeks
• Teachers claim it’s a wonderful and captivating classroom tool that helps their students learn to read
• Kids love making their monster and teaching it read. They learn through play.
Children create a monster and take it on a magical journey over three extensive games - meeting a host of colourful characters along the way and improving their reading skills as they progress.
• Covers the first two years of learning to read, from matching letters and sounds to enjoying little books.
• Designed in collaboration with leading academics and game designers.
• Complements all synthetic phonics programmes used in schools.
• Suitable for school and home use.
• Includes all 3 games! First Steps, Fun With Words and Champion Reader!
The game is rigorous and works with any phonics scheme so it’s perfect for use in school and at home. It’s developed in collaboration with leading academics at the University of Roehampton.
The app is commonly used in preschool, primary school, kindergarten and first grade as an interactive teaching resource.
PART OF THE USBORNE FOUNDATION - SO PROCEEDS GO TO OUR CHARITY
Teach Your Monster to Read has been created by Teach Monster Games Ltd. which is a subsidiary of Usborne Foundation. The Usborne Foundation is a charity founded by children’s publisher, Peter Usborne MBE. Harnessing research, design and technology, we create playful media addressing issues from literacy to health.
• Complements Phases 2-5 of UK Government-approved Letters and Sounds and other major systematic synthetic phonics programmes.
• Absolutely no in-app purchases, hidden costs or in-game adverts. Perfect for kids!
• Suitable for ages 3-6.
• Designed in collaboration with reading experts from Roehampton University.
• Available on iPad and iPhone.
REVIEWS FROM TEACHERS AND PARENTS
"This game is the absolute best quality phonics game I have come across for educational and fun value."
|Teach Your Monster to Read | Phonics and Learn to Read|