BT TV customers can use the app to watch live channels and catch up on demand via Amazon Fire Tablet and, if
you’re subscribed to BT TV App Extra - Amazon Fire TV.
To get started you'll need to be a BT TV customer with a valid BT ID that's been associated to your account.
Watching on Amazon Fire Tablet
- Enjoy the channels and on demand in line with your BT TV Subscription.
- Watch over 50 live channels, including BT Sport, wherever you are.
- Catch up on the latest shows from the likes of AMC, Comedy Central, SyFy, and Discovery.
- Keep the kids entertained with amazing shows from Disney, Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network.
- Continue watching from where you left off on your BT TV box.
- Watch channels and programmes on up to two devices at the same time.
- Download BT Store purchased content to watch anywhere anytime (not available on Fire TV).
Watching on Amazon Fire TV
You need to be subscribed to BT TV App Extra to watch on Amazon Fire TV, with App Extra you’ll get all the great features listed above and these extra features:-
- Download all your subscription content to watch anywhere anytime on your mobile or tablet.
- Chromecast from your mobile or tablet to a big screen.
- Watch on four devices rather than two.