Do you want to have fun learning chess? Download this addictive chess puzzle app and improve your chess skills
Fun Chess Puzzles Pro has a collection of more than 4000 carefully selected chess puzzles (chess tactics), which range from simple to extremely difficult.
The solution of a puzzle is the sequence of best moves to be played from the given position.
A puzzle is considered solved only if all the moves in the solution are played in the correct order.
Your rating is updated with each puzzle played. If you solve a puzzle, your rating increases, whereas if you fail to solve a puzzle your rating decreases. Puzzles displayed in the app are based on your current skill level.
The rating is updated according to the Glicko-2 rating system, invented by Mark Glickman.
The chess tactics include a wide variety of tactical motifs: checkmate, blocking, interference, pin, discovered attack, clearance, trapped piece, sacrifice, skewer, overloaded piece, advanced pawn, mate threat, removing the defender, X-ray attack, weak back rank, zugzwang, zwischenzug, perpetual and stalemate.
• Intuitive user interface
• More than 4000 offline puzzles, which range from 1000 ELO to 2500 ELO.
• Support for tablets
• Several chess themes
• ELO calculation (Glicko-2 rating system)
• ELO history tracking
• Share puzzles with your friends via Facebook, WhatsApp, email, and more.
• Chess notation for moves
• Next puzzle selection based on your current ELO
• ELO reset
• Report invalid puzzles
• Strong chess engine analysis
• Statistics for completed tactics
• Analyze your Chess App Integration
Fun Chess Puzzles Free, the free version of Fun Chess Puzzles Pro, is available at https://www.amazon.com/Lucian-Musca-Fun-Chess-Puzzles/dp/B01DSDARB2.
Free vs Pro version
• Pro version does not contain ads
• Pro version contains all the features of the Free version
• Pro version has German, Spanish, French language support.
• In the Pro version you can manage your own chess puzzle packs and solve puzzles from the imported chess puzzles packs. To learn more about this feature visit https://sites.google.com/view/funchesspuzzlespro/home.
Internet permission - is used for Report Invalid Puzzle functionality and analytics.
Storage permission - is used for ELO tracking, Statistics, chess engine installation and chess engine analysis.
Vibration permission - to provide audio notifications during game.