“Bing: Watch, Play, Learn” is the one place to discover the brand new Bing series - be the first to meet new
If your little one loves watching the award-winning CBeebies TV show BING, this interactive app is sure to entertain your little Bingster.
This all-in-one app has a safe, advertising free, built-in video player screening new episodes of Bing first!
Coupled with OFFICIAL Bing games and activities, fans of the show will be challenged to develop their creativity and imagination as well as practice their fine motor skills.
* Watch new Bing episodes - never seen on TV before!
* Play everything through an easy to use and safe video player
* Stream and download available episodes as many times as you wish
* Watch downloaded episodes offline whilst on the go
* No advertising
* Enjoy mini games:
- Play dress up with Bing or Sula
- Practice your fine motor skills with the stacking game
- Develop your hand eye coordination with the skipping game
- Challenge your brain with memory pair games
* Perfect for children aged 2-4 who are at nursery or pre-school.
You can download and explore this app for FREE with limited content or upgrade to get UNLIMITED access to:
- More brand new Bing episodes - never seen on TV!
- All 6 Games and Activities with more coming soon
COMING IN OCTOBER:
* Access to over 100 Bing episodes from series 1 to the brand-new series 4
* Play 20+ games: memory games, agility games, puzzles and creative activities
You can choose between a monthly (£1.99) or a yearly payment.
A promotional Early Bird yearly price of £7.49 is available for a limited period only (31/10/2019 – subject to change) and will give you access to a year’s subscription. Full yearly price will apply on renewal - currently £14.99 (subject to change)
Cancel your subscription at any time. Please note that you will not get a refund for the remaining period of the subscription already purchased
Your subscription will be billed by your app store provider (for example Play Store or App store)
You will be billed automatically at each renewal
Be sure to upgrade before end of October to get all of it at half price for the first year!
Having fun, it’s a Bing thing!
Produced by Acamar Films, with Dublin-based studio Brown Bag Films, Bing has seen extraordinary success since it launched in the UK in 2014. Adapted for television from the original books by Ted Dewan, Bing celebrates the joyful, messy reality of pre-school life and finds the big stories in the little moments. Bing is one of the top-rated pre-school shows on CBeebies and in 2018 it was the number one pre-school show on BBC iPlayer with 3.177 million requests for the episode “Show”. Bing is now broadcast in 117 territories and moves and delights Bingsters and their grown-ups through the series, consumer products, digital, live shows and experiences. More at www.bingbunny.com
This interactive game has been developed by Acamar Films, creators of BING.
About Acamar Films:
Acamar Films is an independent production company based in London which produces, distributes, markets and licenses its international award-winning pre-school animated series Bing. Visit us at www.acamarfilms.com