Hundreds of thousands of people made Theseus one of the top selling puzzle games in the app store in the past. Be the next to discover it for the TV with updated graphics and new levels!
Play comfortably with either the Apple TV remote, or use a third-party gamepad.
This app is bundled with the new iOS version (still in review at the moment)! Progress is shared, so play in your living room or on the go!
Reviews for Theseus:
"With a set of superb levels and the kind of gameplay that can entice you for either hourly marathons or quick-minute fixes, Theseus is easily one of the best puzzlers available, and that's no myth." --Pocketgamer: 9/10 Gold Award
* "This may be the best game I have purchased so far."
* "This app is one of the few gems around the app store."
* "Challenging, highly addictive, but also easy to take out and play in small chunks of time, this is the perfect mobile app game."
* "The game is extremely awesome and fun to play. Unlike many other games this was actually worth the money I had paid to obtain it."
Based on an original concept from puzzle-master Robert Abbott, Theseus is a refreshing twist on the traditional maze. As Theseus, you must reach the exit of the labyrinth while avoiding the terrible Minotaur. The Minotaur takes two steps for every one of yours, but follows a strict set of rules that you can use to outsmart him.
The Theseus game engine provides complete control over move history, allowing you to undo all moves. You'll need it, since outmaneuvering the Minotaur can be quite a difficult task. Each level will reward you with that "Ah-hah!" moment when you discover the trick to trapping the Minotaur in the various nooks and crannies of the maze.
This package provides over 190 levels of increasing difficulty. Can you conquer them all? Only the most experienced navigators have been able to solve the final set.
* Over 190 Levels of increasingly difficult layouts
* Complete and unlimited undo of move history - don't worry about death!
* Automatically restores your current puzzle if the game is interrupted
Some people may know this game as Mummy Maze, but did you know that Mummy Maze was developed as a knockoff of the original Theseus?