Deep Space Defenders are looking for volunteers for joining Space Rangers protecting our outer space. Space Rangers are sent to faraway galaxies and trained to use Space Cannon, the ultimate rotating laser cannon.
Mission is not simple. Enemies are spawn to your outpost at constantly accelerating speed and gravity from your Space Cannon is against you. Some enemies are carrying a bomb which destroys all your shields when hitting your Space Cannon. Luckily also destroying enemy with bomb destroys all current enemies. If you are looking for more credits, find x-marked enemies and your points are multiplied until you muff a shoot.
You will be given a Space Cannon which:
- shots lasers by a (light) touch of the remote touch surface
- shots gravity bombs by (strong) press of the remote touch surface
- turns rotating direction by swiping surface left or right
- reloads automatically one shot per second for lasers and per 30 seconds for gravity bombs
- can be set temporarily to multi shot mode by hitting a Green Cannon drifting over
- gravity bombs attracts enemies and change their route
Your protection shield:
- has four shields in three layers: green, yellow and red
- is destroyed by a hit of an enemy
- is destroyed completely by a hit of an enemy with a bomb
- can be restored by hitting a Green Shields drifting over
- is restored inside out: red, yellow, green
All you need is courage, fast thumb and sharp eye. Go on and join Deep Space Defenders and put enemies under your thumb. Literally.
Remote controller is your game controller. Tapping and Swiping the touch surface controls the Space Cannon. Clicking play/pause-button plays and pauses the game. Clicking menu-button during the game opens Space Cannon Game Menu where you can start new game, set music on/off, randomize space outpost, hide/show extra game info and exit game. Pressing menu-button at another time takes you back to Home Screen.
Marvelous Space Images are real pictures provided by ESA/Hubble.
Thanks to bitfountain.io/Hastwell from original idea.
Game music is from opengameart.org ObservingTheStar by yd.