If you want to live a happier, healthier and more balanced emotional life, Zen is the perfect app for you. On Apple's list of 'Best apps of 2016', Zen offers a diverse and ever-growing amount of content and features, such as:
** App Store Best of 2016 **
• Weekly new Guided Meditations for relaxation, deep sleep, mood improvement, anxiety relief, stress reduction, focus
at work and much more.
• Audios and videos for relaxation and meditation.
• Deep sleep music and morning music for positive energy.
• Binaural beats therapy with frequencies for better sex, chakra healing, endorphin release, intelligence boost, mood elevation, among many others.
• ASMR audios for mental massage, relaxation and deep sleep.
• Mantras for health, love, happiness, deep sleep and anxiety relief.
• Realistic 3D sounds for relaxation.
• A unique mood monitoring feature allowing you to keep track on your emotionalstatus.
• Reflections and inspirational quotes, proverbs and motivation messages.
ALL CONTENT AND FEATURES ARE AVAILABLE IN ENGLISH, SPANISH AND PORTUGUESE.
• Zen has been featured in more than 130 countries and was recently featured by Apple on their official list of ’10
Best Apps of 2016’ on the App Store.
• Zen is available across several platforms (iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Apple Watch) and is a pioneer of the iOS10 iMessage App Store integration.
• Zen also offers innovative features like HomeKit, enabling users to customize living ambiances, and HealthKit, to save health data.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS:
Zen offers three auto-renewing subscription options: $1.99 per week, $9.99 per month and $37.99 per year.
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Your Zen subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period, Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Have questions, problems or feedback? Reach out to us on email@example.com