Automation remote for your home. Create scenes for single-tap automation. Ask Siri.
Exemples of possible automation*:
- Turn off light every week day at 8.00 a.m
- Close shutters every night 1h after sunset
- Run fan if room temperature exceed 95 °F
- Enable 'I'm Leaving' scene when I'm 100m away from home
Compatible with tens of HomeKit devices including Phillips Hue™ lights, August™ Smart locks, Nanoleaf™ lights, NetAtmo™ thermostat, iHome or Elgato Eve plugs. Parse™ smart plugs.
- Create scenes with virtually any HomeKit device
- Automate scenes with schedules or conditions
- Direct control of lights, plugs, thermostats or fans
- Get reminder before a scene fires
- Create rooms, zones or accessory groups for Siri usage
- Customize scenes with picture library
- Use Siri, today's widget or AppleWatch to run scenes
- Use time-lapse to see scheduled scenes (AppleWatch)
- Synchronise favorite scenes between all your devices
- AppleTV version available with HomeKit cameras support
- Optimized for iOS 10 and watchOS 3
- Support for 3D Touch, VoiceOver and accessibility features
* Possible automation scenarios depends on HomeKit devices you own. Only devices with 'Works With HomeKit' logo can be used with this application. HomeKit devices need Wifi or Bluetooth connection. See each device documentation for details.