Inko is a collaborative whiteboard that lets you draw together using multiple iPad or iPhone, and even interact on Apple TV. Ideal for team coworkers in a brainstorming session, for a creative classroom project, or for an interactive meeting between a graphic designer and their client.
Inko lets you join collaborative drawing sessions initiated by iPad or iPhone. Inko not only displays live contents for everyone on the big screen as it happens, but it even lets you interact with others. Use the remote to highlight contents with a flick of the wrist(*), just like a laser pointer!
COLLABORATION & CONNECTIVITY
• Highly responsive, "appears-as-it-happens" multi-user drawing with no lag.
• Participants’ labels on drawing trails that show who is currently drawing.
• Secure connection between devices (TLS).
• Beautiful pixel-free visualization that stays sharp when zooming
• Ephemeral highlighter to point things out. On Apple TV, it even features innovative motion-driven interaction with the remote, like a laser pointer.
(*) requires a remote with 3-axis gyro (like the Apple TV 4K Siri remote). Touch is available for other remotes.