Now available for iOS and tvOS!
Quick, easy and free, Streamie can find and connect to your HomeKit- and ONVIF-compatible cameras with just a few clicks. Alternatively, Streamie will work with nearly any RTSP camera. Pan, tilt and zoom from the convenience of your Apple TV remote control. Easily save snapshots to your iCloud Shared Photo Album. Listen in if your camera has a microphone. Streamie works with H.264 (AVC) and H.265 (HEVC) video codecs and AAC, PCM (ulaw, alaw), MP3* and AC3* audio.
Streamie supports ONVIF motion detection with some cameras, audibly alerting you to detected motion.
Streamie supports SmartThings event notification via the Streamie SmartApp (symphonicsys.com/streamie/streamie.groovy) which allows your Apple TV to audibly alert you when SmartThings events occur, like doors opening, lights turning on, motion detection, etc.
Streamie has been tested with cameras from Logitech (Logi Circle 2), Dahua, Amcrest, Hikvision, Foscam, Wyze and others.
An Apple TV 4K can handle up to sixteen simultaneous 1080p streams. Older models are less capable.
Streamie is fully functional in its free version, except you are limited to configuring a single camera. Upgrade with an in-app purchase or subscription to add all of your cameras.
• Title of publication or service: Unlimited Cameras (Monthly)
• Length of subscription: 1 month
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
* If I could ever find a camera that supports this codec, I would test it to confirm.