*Your purchase includes a copy for Apple TV* Play Anyone Anywhere in the World - Farkle Dice is an exciting fast paced dice game for 2 – 4 players. Race to 10,000 points as you play against the computer or your friends. You'll have hours and hours of entertainment challenging the computer and your family. Roll the dice to earn big points! That one lucky combination could put you in the lead.
*** Selected by Apple as New & Notable ***
*** Play Anyone Anywhere in the World Using Game Center ***
*** Achievements, Leaderboards, Online Multiplayer ***
Farkle Dice has beautiful artwork, engaging sound, and is both fun to play and user-friendly.
Both new and experienced players will love the clarity of the score board and how quickly you can jam out a game while in a meeting (before someone notices).
Achievements, achievements, achievements! You are now rewarded for that fantastic roll or super win. You can view the list of achievements through the game menu. There are two mystery ones - can you discover what they are?
100% dice randomization to prevent cheating. Each roll uses a robust randomization algorithm implemented by our lead engineer (an MIT graduate!). The computer player has the same chance you do. Sometimes, you have to take that extra risk and roll again!
• Play on your iPhone or iPad.
• Challenge your friends from around the world through Game Center
• Customize rules to how you play, such as break-in score or score 4, 5, 6 of a Kind
• Play against several different computer players, each one offering a unique challenge
• Fantastic graphics, professionally drawn
• Super cool sound effects and music
• New player hints pointing out which dice can be scored (they can be turned off in settings for experienced players)
• Share your winning score on Facebook or Twitter
• Earn Achievements! Game Center support.
• Perfect for that five-minute break or long commute
** Frequently Asked Questions **
Q. How do I play my friend who is across the country?
A. Tap "Play Network" then invite your friend through Game Center.
Q. How do you play Farkle Dice?
A. The rules can be found by tapping "Settings" then "How to Play".
Q. Why are your rules different than the ones I learned?
A. Farkle Rules vary by state and country. Select "Settings" to customize the rules.
Q. When does the Pass button become active?
A. You need to select at least one scoring dice.
Q. Which dice can be scored?
A. The dice with the arrows above them can be used for scoring (you can turn the arrows off in Settings).
Farkle Dice has been translated into French, German, Spanish, Japanese and Korean.