Stream TV you'll love for free.
Binge worthy Box Sets: A huge range of hit shows and dramas - not shown on the main channel but available here.
Stream: Sport, Music & Entertainment channels from the likes of FreeSports, EDGE Sports and Qello.
Also with added STV and STV+1 for those lucky enough to live in our broadcast area.
Everyone gets to watch:
• Live streams - FreeSport, Edge Sports andQello (music and concerts)
• Boxsets - 1000s of hours of your STV Favourites, UK and international hits - including Th Firm, Gracepoint and The Bridge.
If you live in our broadcast areas you ALSO get:
• The STV and STV+1 live streams
• To catch-up with all those great STV shows, Sport and Drama for 30 days.
So you'll never miss The Masked Singer, I'm a Celebrity, Coronation Street or Emmerdale again.
All for FREE.
If you don't want the ads, then you can subscribe to STV Player+ for no ads or ad breaks when you catch-up on your favourite shows or box sets - you also get to download shows to watch offline. Try our free 7 day trial of STV Player+
A FEW THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
• You must be in the UK to use the STV Player and STV Player+
• For watching live TV (STV and STV+1) and some of our other programmes you’ll need to be resident in our broadcast regions. Elsewhere in the UK, you’ll still get to watch our other streams, great range of box sets and classic programmes.
• On STV Player+ live tv will still have ads. Some programmes will also contain sponsor credits, placed products and advertisements.
You can try STV Player+ free for 7 days. You will need an iTunes account to sign up for the free trial and you will be charged monthly for any continuing use of STV Player+ after the trial period ends. Subscriptions will automatically renew, and you will need to cancel or turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of the free trial or current billing period to avoid a renewal charge. You can manage your subscription in the app or in your iTunes settings within the "Manage App Subscription" section. Any unused portion of the free trial, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.