Watch your digital content, TV Live, Movies, and TV Shows with style!
IPTVX supports the major format and services including M3U, M3U8, Xtream API and SMB.
- All your data is synchronized on your Apple iCloud to make it available on all your devices and only accessible to
- Added recently section;
- Continue watching section;
- Favorites section;
- TV Series with amazing dedicated page; “Next episode” button when the episode approach to the end and much more;
- Choose between our "Live screen"'s horizontal or vertical navigation style to explore categories, channels, preview and EPG info, all in the same screen;
- TV Guide tab (EPG Grid);
- Airplay 2 casts;
- Search Movie, TV Series and Live channels;
- Auto EPG: if your server contains an Electronic Program Guide (EPG) file, IPTVX will automatically find it for you;
- Possibility to insert an arbitrary EPG URL (supports GZIP);
- Settings page;
- Parental control;
- Hide channels and categories;
- Multiple playlists support;
- Subtitles selection from those internal to the video and, when available, grabbed from OpenSubtitles.org;
- Audio tracks selection;
- Detailed info for Movies, TV Series, episodes and Live channels;
- On player channels list when viewing lives;
- TV Live zapping;
- Special contents;
- Recommended contents;
- Family sharing;
- Offline mode (iOS);
and much more!
- IPTVX uses the TMDb API to provide info about your digital content. IPTVX is however not endorsed or certified by TMDb;
- IPTVX uses the VLCKit player. The player is maintained by the VLC's developer;
- IPTVX uses OpenSubtitles.org to provide extra subtitles where possible.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
The screenshots shown on this page are provided just as an example and do not point to any real video content. Neither IPTVX nor its founder provides digital content and they are not responsible for your content. To use this app, you are requested to provide your digital content and to have a valid iCloud account.
Stay connected and updated: