TV Discover is a small network explorer application. It helps you to discover Internet-capable televisions, displays, media renderers on your local home or office network.
FIND TV, SCREEN AND MEDIA RENDERER DEVICES
• Detect Internet-capable television (LCD, LED, OLED, Plasma). Supported vendors: Blaupunkt, Gaba, Hyundai, LG, Panasonic, Philips, Samsung, Sencor, Sharp, Sony, Toshiba, Vivax etc.
• Detect Apple TV (2nd [!2010!], 3rd [!2012!] and 4th [!2015!] generations) devices.
• Show IP address, Bonjour and DNS hostnames, PING capability.
• Show MAC address, MAC vendor, country, postal address.
BONJOUR SERVICE INFORMATION
• Show Bonjour service informations: name, type, transport protocol and service related properties.
• Detect further Bonjour services on wireless speaker with detailed informations.
DLNA DEVICE/SERVICE INFORMATION
• Analyze and describe device name, manufacturer, model, type, version, serial number, UPC code, etc.
• Determine operating system/version and UPnP server product and version.
• Show DLNA host IP address, port number, UPnP version, local name, domain name, MAC address (with vendor informations), PING capability.
• Apple TV product name, generation version, model number and release date.
• Application Processor type and number of cores.
• Installed memory size.
• Installed storage size.
• Firmware (tvOS) version and build number.
• Apple TV network hostname.
• Last reboot time.