VideoExplorer allows you to play your videos from SMB NAS, DLNA, UPnP and PLEX servers. It can even discover your computer and access its shared folders!
- It can discover local servers on your LAN.
- Compatible with built-in subtitles and audio channels.
- In App search of Subtitles (using OpenSubtitles.org)
- Automatic load of .SRT files.
- You won't need a transcoder server anymore to play from Plex.
- Plays many video formats: MP4, AVI, MOV, MPG, 3GP, FLV, MKV...
- Playlist-mode for folders.
- Compatible with PLEX and SMB servers.
- WebDAV support.
- Compatible with most DLNA Servers.
- Can access your Mac's shared folder on LAN.
This is the first version, expect much more every month!
Any question or problem,
|Video Explorer II-Player for Chromecast, Plex, NAS|