YourStage.live is the subscription provider to watch stage performances.
YourStage.live is the subscription provider for watching performing arts (comedy, literature, classical music, music, dance, theatre, etc.) of local stages on your smartphone - anywhere, anytime.
From our partner stages, performing arts are broadcast live in sound and vision and then offered in the media library.
As a YourStage.live member, you can download the free app and instantly watch a variety of stage performances on your smartphone.
If you are not yet a YourStage.live member, simply register and get started immediately on your smartphone with a free trial month.
How does YourStage.live work?
- Your YourStage.live membership gives you unlimited access to a wide range of stage performances for a small monthly
- With the YourStage.live app, you can watch as many stage shows as you want, any number of times, any time.
- You can watch an ever-increasing number of live streamings and browse recordings, adding new ones regularly.
- As a YourStage.live member, benefit from discounts and additional services at our partner locations.
To access all features and content you can subscribe to YourStage.live on a monthly or yearly basis with an auto-renewing subscription right inside the app.* Pricing can vary by region and will be confirmed before purchase in the app. In app subscriptions will automatically renew at the end of their cycle.
* All payments will be paid through your iTunes Account and may be managed under Account Settings after the initial payment. Subscription payments will automatically renew unless deactivated at least 24-hours before the end of the current cycle. Your account will be charged for renewal at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current cycle. Any unused portion of your free trial will be forfeited upon payment. Cancellations are incurred by disabling auto-renewal.