Age of History is a turn-based strategy game in which your object is to dominate the world.
- Earth | [!342!]
- Kepler-22b | [!404!]
• Orders are submitted before each round. The number of orders you can submit during each round is limited by your Movement Points for that round.
• After orders are submitted, civilizations execute actions in turn order, which is randomized at the start of each round.
- The capital is the most important province in a civilization. If you lose your capital for 3 turns, your civilization will no longer exist. If you capture another civilization’s capital, you obtain all of its provinces. Capitals have a defensive bonus: +15% and an offensive bonus: +15%. Capitals have all buildings already constructed.
- Transparent provinces are neutral. Provinces with color belong to other civilizations.
- You can scale the map. To go back to the standard scale, double tap the map. If scale is other than standard on minimap you can see '!' in top right.
- Use the Economy and Population buttons to view each province’s Economy and Population values. Use the diplomacy button to view each province’s owner and engage in diplomacy (see Orders- Diplomacy View).
- Money is added to your treasury through income tax, which is based off your civilization’s total population and economy. Money is subracted from your treasury for military upkeep, which is based off your amount of military units (units at sea have a higher upkeep than units on land).
• Orders - Normal View
- Move: move units from one province to another. You can move between provinces you control or attack another civilization’s province.
- Recruit: recruit units from the selected province. This costs money and is limited by the population of the province. Recruiting from a province reduces its population.
- Build: construct a building in the selected province (see Building Types). This costs money.
- Disband: remove units from the selected province. This decreases military upkeep.
- Vassal: creates a vassal state with another civilization.
- Annex: brings a vassal state back under your full control.
• Orders - Diplomacy View
- War: declare war on a civilization.
- Peace: submit a peace offer to a civilization. If accepted, your civilizations will no longer be at war.
- Pact: submit a pact offer to a civilization. If accepted, the civilizations cannot attack each other for five rounds. This can be canceled through a War order one round in advance.
- Alliance: submit an alliance offer to a civilization. If accepted, that civilization will aid you in your military efforts. Use the War order to let allies know who your targets are.
- Kick: end an alliance with a civilization.
- Support: give money to a civilization.
• Building Types
- Fort: gives a province a defense bonus.
- Watch tower: allows you to see army numbers in neighboring provinces.
- Port: allows units to move into the sea. Units at sea can move back onto any land province, even if it doesn’t have a port.
• 193 Civilizations
• Offline and Online achievements
• Offline and Online Hall of Fame
• Google Play Game Services leaderboards and achievements!
• Random placment
• Random fill
• Random games
- Modern world
- Modern world Full
- World war I
- World war I Full
- World war II
- World war II Full
- Custom scenarios!
• Three different types of fog of war:
• Available languages
Special thanks to all translators!
피쳐드 위치는 각각의 앱 스토어에서 결정하며 이로 통해 유저들은 새로운 앱과 인기 앱을 간단하게 확인할 수 있습니다. 피쳐드 위치와 시간은 갑작스러운 인기 상승과 다운로드 수를 보여줍니다. App Annie는 앱, 날짜, 국가, 카테고리 및 기기 별로 다양한 분야의 피쳐드 위치를 추적합니다.
또한 47 다른 국가에서도 사용되었으며 과거에는 더 많을 수도 있습니다.
오류 수정해주세요. 게임 잘하고 이따 할려고 저장하고 다시 게임 접속하면 게임 이어하기가 되다가..어느순간 이어하기 안뜨고 불러하기에서 찾아서 할려고 해도 저장이 따로안되여..별도로 불러하기로 기존게임 추가로 더해더 이거 저장안되있더라구요 이거 수정점해주세요
다시 시작하려고했는데 터치가 잘안되네요. 터치가 잘될 수 있도록 수정해주세요.
왜 다우론드가 안돼나요
게엠 시작 전에 설정이나 이런 건 렉 안 걸리는데 게임만 시작하면 렉 오짐