Binge is Australia’s newest streaming service, where nothing gets on your screen unless it’s binge-worthy,
award-worthy, share-worthy or all-time-favourite-worthy. Packed with the world’s best TV shows and heaps of movies for
whatever mood you’re in. Plus comedy, crime, reality, documentaries, sci-fi and more.
• 10,000+ hours of shows and movies.
• Ad-Free On-Demand. No lock-in contract, cancel anytime.
• Create up to 5 profiles to personalise your Binge experience.
• Stream anywhere, anytime in Australia on popular devices.
• Use nifty features like BingeLists so you can search less and indulge more.
• New Bingers get a 2 week free trial.
• Top rated TV shows including Chernobyl, The Wire, Band of Brothers, Planet Earth, Planet Earth II and Blue Planet II.
• All-time favourites like Game of Thrones, The Sopranos, Sex and the City, Seinfeld, Modern Family and The Walking Dead.
• And heaps of movies including Fast & Furious, Jurassic Park, Back to the Future, Jason Bourne, Mission Impossible and DC Universe collections and more.
Binge requires internet & compatible device. Data charges apply. * HD availability subject to your internet service and device capabilities.
Where to start, i am guessing to cut costs they got uni students to build this app, maybe a course assignment? I've only had it for a month and there are so many adjectives that descibe how absolutely atrocious it is. Just read all the other comments to get details of the copious problems with it. I just dont understand how they can be last to market yet have all quality issues of a first mover. Just replicate the other ( clearly far superior) streaming platforms! Sad, as content is not bad
The app doesn't have an easy to view section of your favourited shows/movies, a bit awkward. Also there's no autoplay function on chromecast, not sure how I'm supposed to easily binge a show if I have to keep stopping and queueing up the next episode. Also no subtitles, so good luck if you're hearing impaired or trying to watch with low volume.
Binge has got the best content of any streaming service with HBO shows and I love that you get some of foxtels live tv channels too at the bottom of the shows page for when I can't decide what to stream or to watch shows that aren't avaliable on demand.
I am happy with the content but not the fact that the app will not save where I pause and so when I go to resume the episode it starts from the beginning again. Unless this can be fixed I won't be renewing my subscription and will stick with other pay TV services that work.
No closed captions. This release probably would have been fine if it was still early streaming days but this is ableist and LAZY! If I wanted to pay for content that excludes the hearing impaired I'd still be buying from Google movies.