BeAware Bahrain - Together Against COVID-19:
As citizens and residents, we have both a community and individual responsibility to safeguard the safety and well-being of all.
Be Aware is a mobile application that assists efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19 by advancing contact tracing efforts.
BeAware Bahrain App Features
BeAware Bahrain provides the following features:
1. Registration: Install the app and enable the location data option to activate the app’s features.
2. Language: The application is available in six languages (Arabic, English, Urdu, Hindi, Bengali and Persian)
3. Contact Tracing: Alerts users to get tested once they have been in contact with a positive case.
4. Coronavirus (COVID-19) Test Results: View Coronavirus lab test results once released by the test center.
5. COVID-19 Test Appointment: This service enables individuals directed by Ministry of Health to book Coronavirus (COVID-19) tests appointments three days prior to self-isolation end date.
6. PCR (COVID-19) Test Certificate: It enables travelers from the Kingdom of Bahrain to view and print their (Polymerase Chain Reaction) PCR test certificate that is valid for one month from the last COVID-19 test.
7. Payment for Arrivals Test: This service enables the individuals entering Bahrain to pay for their Coronavirus (COVID-19) test.
8. Declaration for Exiting Bahrain: This service enables Bahraini citizens to declare their responsibility for traveling abroad before leaving the country.
9. Announcements: Provides updates from the National Taskforce for Combatting the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
10. Decision Lists: Provides a list of all released decisions regarding the Coronavirus from Kingdom of Bahrain officials.
11. General Guidelines: Provides protective instructions about the Coronavirus such as methods to prevent virus spread, self-isolation instructions, and disinfection methods.
12. Official Statistics: Provides a summary of cases including total tests conducted, active cases, stable cases, critical cases, discharged cases, and deaths.
13. Global Statistics: provides statistics from the World Health Organization (WHO) on confirmed cases, recoveries and deaths in total and for selected countries.
14. National Coronavirus Hotline: Allows users to call the National Coronavirus Hotline 444 directly from the App to get advice or clarifications from dedicated agents.