The Grip app gives you a complete overview of your income and expenditure, so you can see exactly what you are
spending your money on. This will show you where you might be able to cut down on your spending, which we also want to
help you with. We give useful savings-related and other tips and show you how to handle your money differently. This
will leave you with more money for the things that matter most to you.
The benefits of the Grip app:
• Grip automatically assigns all your transactions to categories, so you can see exactly what you are spending every month on things like shopping or socialising.
• One app for all your bank accounts. You can now add all your ABN AMRO, ING, Rabobank, SNS Bank, bunq and ICS credit card accounts. More banks will follow.
• If there are certain things you want to spend less money on, like clothes for instance, you can set a budget. Grip will then show you how much you can still spend.
• If you’ve almost gone over your budget, Grip can alert you, if you want. Simply enable push notifications in the app (once only) and Grip will keep you up to date.
• If you want to find out how much you spent on a holiday, you can tag all your transactions for that holiday, from plane tickets to sunscreen to renting skis.
Who Grip is for?
You can use the Grip app if you are aged 18 or older and have an ABN AMRO, ING, Rabobank, SNS Bank or bunq Premium checking account.
Getting started with the Grip app:
Creating an account couldn’t be easier.
1. Enter your mobile number. You will be sent a text message with an activation code.
2. Enter the activation code to activate Grip on your mobile.
3. Choose a 6-digit log-in code and confirm it.
4. Link your bank account from ABN AMRO, ING, the Rabobank, SNS Bank or bunq Premium to Grip.
You can now log in to Grip using this 6-digit log-in code. You can also choose to log in using your fingerprint — quick, easy and secure.
Want more information?
Read more about Grip at abnamro.nl/gripapp and on abnamro.nl/en/personal/internet-and-mobile/apps/grip/frequently-asked-questions/index.html, there you can also find the terms and conditions and the privacy statement. You can also go to abnamro.nl/griptips and find out what Grip can do for you.