Cold, gray, foreboding walls stretch to the sky. Massive oak doors conceal the most important secrets of the
State. This is where fates are decided. Welcome to the Ministry!
You are now a part of the system. Although you are a simple intern, we are entrusting you with work of great importance. As part of the Ministry, we expect you to perform your duties with precision and care.
While you are at the bottom of the career ladder, even that is higher than many of your fellow citizens will ever climb! You will work hard for the public good and help thousands of people. Even better, your efforts won't go unnoticed. In fact, the Wise Leader himself will decorate you with honors!
- Unique totalitarian bureaucratic simulator!
- Difficult moral choices. Your decisions affect the storyline
- Multiple endings! How many can you get?
- Unique art style, 3D characters in a 2.5D environment!
- Complicated stories and life situations every working day at the Ministry!
- A variety of fanciful characters!
- Time is your most valuable asset! Invest it wisely!
- Play absorbing mini-games, process citizens’ applications, and test landlords (figure out yourselves what this may mean)
- Lots of black humor to light the totalitarian darkness!
- No requirement to play the original Beholder game to understand the events of the sequel. However, those who did play the first game will notice more references and Easter eggs!
Are you destined to spend your life dusting off the applications of insignificant citizens? No! Pushing papers is not your cup of tea. Your goal is the Prime Minister's seat! You'll get there, too, and brush anyone who dares to stand in your way! Scheming and blackmailing are just the tip of the iceberg – and the ends justify the means!
You have questions. How did you end up here? Did you land this job on your own? No; that would have been impossible! So, who paved the way and – more importantly – why?
When you learn the answers, you'll understand your success – and your survival – depend on your silence. No one can know the truth! Otherwise, your will career will end before it begins...
How are you going to accomplish what you must do? Are you even going to pursue that goal? After all, you are now an officer of the Ministry, with the power and freedom to shape your own future!
Beholder 2 is a dystopian 2D adventure that seamlessly incorporates elements of career simulations and surveillance games into a single gripping experience. As you work your way up the ladder, you'll scheme against fellow employees, spy on your boss and complete essential paperwork. You'll also make critical decisions about the path you take.
Will you turn against the State or expose the corruption at the heart of the Ministry? The choice is yours to make!
Enjoying Beholder 2? Learn more about us at:
Love this game just as I loved the first 2. Not a huge fan of how long it takes to get from work to home and everything in-between, I kinda miss the simplicity of 1 and sleep but it still holds onto its roots. Great game. Also, it isn't pay to win. You pay for the game and earn what you need, that alone gives it 5 stars
Loving it so far. I'm not very far in but am getting the hang of it. The design is great and just as I was getting annoyed with running around you're given a map with fast travel. Pretty fun so far.
Great game but it has many bugs where it closes out the app after 15 minutes. I really like this game so can you please fix it!!!
Laggy to the point it is unplayable.
I dont think this deserves to be called a beholder game