Take unlimited mock tests which are just like the actual DVSA exam. Endless practice tests will help you to
familiarize yourself with the actual test system. You can create a random test from a bank of 90+ official DVSA theory
test revision questions, up-to-date for 2020.
Based on the official 2020 Highway Code Manual issued by DVSA (The Driver and Vehicles Standards Agency) and past driving theory test revision questions. Driving Theory Test Practice for Car Drivers offers the most advanced test system to your smartphone or tablet offering practice ALL Latest Official DVSA Revision Theory Test questions and answers.
Perform a simulation under the same conditions as the DVSA Theory Test. When you finish the test you will see your score and review all the questions. View full explanations after each question to help you remember the correct answer for next time.
With Driving Theory Test Practice, you can make progress faster than with any other conventional process, as you can take tests anywhere and whenever you want, without the need to be connected: at the bus stop, in the pub, in the classroom, at work or in the waiting room of the dentist ...!
Test your knowledge by practicing by categories. You can select one or more categories to practice. You can also perform rapid tests for 10, 20 or 30 questions. In this section there is no time limit and you can see the explanation of the DVSA before selecting the correct answer.
Top 10 reasons why every learner UK car driver should download this app NOW
1. Up-to-date - all revision materials are valid for 2020 and 2021.
2. Mock tests - The mock test set up is just like the official driving theory test from the DVSA, so you will be timed and scored based on your performance.
3. DVSA questions - Contains every question, answer and explanation from the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) revision question bank.
4. DVSA Explanation - Each practice question contains the explanation of the answer from the DVSA, increasing the effectiveness of your preparation.
5. Flagged questions - Flag the toughest questions on a well-designed user interface to review them again later (for example, 30 minutes before the exam).
6. Personal Trainer - Your own assistant thoughtfully detects the questions you need to learn the most and presents them first. Practicing for your car theory test has never been easier.
7. Super flexible - UK Driving Theory Test 2020 comes with powerful and easy-to-use settings which make practising for the driving licence exam easy for everyone.
8. Works offline - Practise for your car theory exam anywhere, anytime.
9. The Highway Code - The complete Highway Code 2020 contains all the rules, regulations, and traffic signs from The Official UK Highway Code.
10. Try before you buy - This free app comes with 2 topics unlocked, letting you evaluate it before purchasing the full version.
Thanks & Enjoy... .....................!!!!