Advanced open-source NES emulator (known as Famicom in Japan) based on FCEUX 2.2.3-git, supporting a wide variety
of devices from the original Xperia Play to modern devices like the Nvidia Shield and Pixel phones.
Disclaimer: This application is not affiliated with Nintendo or Nintendo Entertainment System in any way.
* Backup memory and save state support, state files from FCEUX should work on NES.emu and vice-versa.
* Supports ROM files in .nes and .unf formats, optionally in ZIP, RAR, or 7Z archives
* Famicom Disk System emulation using .fds files (select your BIOS in the options)
* VS UniSystem support, push Start to insert coins
* Uses FCEU-compatible cheat files (.cht extension) with editing features
* Zapper/Gun support, touch screen to fire, touch & hold outside of display area to simulate firing away from the TV
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls
* HID Bluetooth/USB gamepad & keyboard support compatible with any input device recognized by the OS (MOGA Pro, etc.), all devices support custom key profiles
* Works in any orientation
No ROMs are included with this app and must be supplied by the user. A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de.
Follow development of my apps on github:
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info & apps. Please report any crashes or device-specific problems via email (include your device name and OS version) so future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible.
Easy to use, very configurable, based on good ol' FCEUX. Solid controller support. It's even open source. What more could you ask for?