Try the free Family Link parental controls app from Google. Whether your children are younger or in their teens,
the Family Link app lets you set digital ground rules remotely from your own device to help guide them as they learn,
play, and explore online. For children under 13 (or the applicable age of consent in your country),
Family Link also lets you create a Google Account for your child that's like your account, with access to most Google
With Family Link parental controls, you can:
Guide them to good content
• View their app activity - Not all screen time is the same. Help your child make healthy decisions about what they do on their Android device, with activity reports showing how much time they’re spending on their favorite apps. You can see daily, weekly, or monthly reports.
• Manage their apps - Handy notifications let you approve or block apps your child wants to download from the Google Play Store. You can also manage in-app purchases, and hide specific apps on their device, all remotely from your own device.
• Feed their curiosity - It can be hard to figure out what apps are right for your child, so Family Link shows you teacher-recommended apps on Android that you can add directly to their device.
Keep an eye on screen time
• Set limits - It’s up to you to decide the right amount of screen time for your child. Family Link lets you set time limits and a bedtime for their supervised devices, so you can help them find a good balance.
• Lock their device - Whether it’s time to go play outside, have dinner, or just spend time together, you can remotely lock a supervised device whenever it’s time to take a break.
See where they are
• It’s helpful to be able to find your child when they’re on the go. You can use Family Link to help locate them as long as they’re carrying their Android devices.
• Family Link’s tools vary depending on your child’s device. See a list of compatible devices at families.google.com/familylink/setup
• While Family Link helps you manage your child's purchases and downloads from Google Play, they will not need approval to install app updates (including updates that expand permissions), apps you have previously approved, or apps that have been shared in Family Library. Parents should regularly review their child’s installed apps and app permissions in Family Link.
• You should carefully review the apps on your child’s supervised device and disable those you don’t want them to use. Note that you may not be able to disable some pre-installed apps.
• To see the location of your child or teen’s device, it must be powered on, recently active, and connected to the internet.
• Teacher-recommended apps are only available on Android devices in the US to parents of children of certain ages.
• While Family Link provides tools to manage your child’s online experience, it does not make the internet safe. Rather, it is intended to give parents choices about how their kids use the internet, and encourage conversations about internet use.
아들폰에 있는 Family Link을 삭제 해줄려하는데 삭제가 안되네요
자꾸 잠금시간에도 해제가 되네요...
여러분들 그냥 딴폰 불러와서 거기서 부모껄로 로그인하고 조종하면 되욤^^
시간을 정해놓아도 아이들 사용 통제가 안되고 시간이 풀린듯 계속사용 가능하네요.. 시간이 정해져서 약속이다생각해서 서로 다투지않으려고 어플을쓰는건데.. 그리고 아이들 정해진 시간은 다 사용해도 벨소리는 울리게 해주셔야지 벨소리가 울리지않으니 이게 더 불편하네요
정말 잘 사용하고있어요 좋은 어플 만들어주셔서 감사합니다. 처음으로 글 남겨보내요