EarthquakeApp is a powerful Earthquake information app that gives you the real-time data of earthquakes, shows you
all the recent earthquakes from around the globs.
● Map: You can view the earthquakes on the map and observe the location where it has happened.
● Search: You can search through earthquakes based on various parameters like starting date, ending date, Minimum magnitude, radius Filter, and sorting filters
● Filter: You can determine which earthquakes to be shown (filter according to distance from you and the size of the earthquake)
● News: Gives you all the recent news on earthquakeApp.
● Details: Details on each earthquake is given in the app.
● Different Maps: Different types of maps are available for research purposes.
In the “Featured” section of the application, you can see interesting facts like a number of earthquakes in the last 24 hours and recent great earthquakes and also the most earthquakes near you and etc.
The information is being fetched from the United States Geological Survey Service.
|EarthquakeApp -Latest Earthquake & Earthquake news|
|EarthquakeAppPro-Latest Earthquake&Earthquake news|
|Factbook -Psychology Facts,Facts and Trending News|