The parking app to find and pay for parking. Millions of parkings already in Europe and the U.S.
- See available parking options nearby;
- Extend or end your parking based on your needs;
- Pay only for the exact time you park;
- See the route back to your parked car;
Start using in less than a minute.
How it works:
1. Open the ParkMan app and choose where you want to park your car.
2. Park your car, and press “park here”, and confirm your parking.
3. When you get back to your car, press the “stop parking” button. Your payment card will be charged for the parkings you’ve made at the beginning of the following month.
Use ParkMan and forget about parking stress for good! Invite friends and earn free parkings!
After verifying my phone number, I get an error message saying "ParkMan does not currently work in this country". And I can't use ParkMan. I'm in Finland and Parkman definitely is here.
why exactly it's s trying to get my location in background?
Still working perfectly, never had a problem since started using a few years ago! Worked perfectly first time out, don't forget to complete profile, payments and vehicle registration, as they are all needed. Used when travelling from Helsinki to Tallinn and leaving the car in the long term park, also worked in my local Finnish town. Even though ParkMan takes 10% plus 35 cents, I think this will be saved by only paying for the exact time parked, rather than having to add a safety margin - well done! Certainly cannot understand the negative comments, perhaps some people just do not understand how to set it up!
After a whole day of struggling wit it to make it work, it finally does. I Gave it 1 star before. But it was a day of struggle when I received verification codes, punched them in and got a message they are invalid. I have 17 codes in total. Come on!
It's OK, does the job intended, but for some reason I keep having to press buttons more than once for them to take effect. It also immediately notifies me that I'm close to my car and wonders if I'm leaving when I set the parking. I just set it, of course I'm close to the car… keeps asking to improve location despite full GPS tracking is on on the phone. Needs polishing details before the app is properly good.