The My Orange app enables you, at any time you like, to:
• keep track of your consumption for the SIM card that is in your device,
• reload your own prepaid card, or that of a friend,
• view and accept your gifts linked to our loyalty program Orange Thank You,
• check your tariff plan
• manage your options,
• check your last 6 invoices and consult the details,
• pay your outstanding invoices via banking app or with your card reader,
• find an Orange shop near your location,
• contact Orange Belgium. We’ll be glad to help you!
• Do not worry about your surf volume:
The use of the app itself is free in Belgium and abroad.
The use of third-party applications is not: the use of GPS for the localization of Orange shops and the payment or reloading via a banking app is charged as a surfing volume.
• Use via mobile network or Wi-Fi:
The My Orange app is accessible via the mobile network or Wi-Fi.
Connecting through the app with our 3G/4G gives you immediate and automatic access to the app.
Careful! For the automatic recognition to work, you may not use VPN or old proxy settings.
If you still need to enter your mobile phone number even if you’re using Orange's mobile network, you have to remove the proxy from the internet settings of your mobile device. More information at https://www.orange.be/nl/instellingen (Dutch) or https://www.orange.be/fr/parametres (French)
If you prefer connecting through Wi-Fi upon first usage after download or update, you’ll be asked to enter your phone number. The received SMS code will give you access to the app.
• Consumption view:
The information shown is limited to the card for which the application is used.
Shown data is purely informative and does not replace your invoice.
BUSINESS OR CORPORATE CUSTOMER?
• The My Orange app has also been optimized for our B2B customers with a SHAPE tariff.
• Please contact your Fleet Manager if you have another business tariff plan. Together with the dedicated Customer Service we'll surely find a way to manage your consumption.
More information can be found on www.orange.be/myorange