BuzzKill allows you to see the notifications you want to see when you want to see them and filter out those you
don't. It saves your notification history so you can find a previously dismissed notification and restore it. BuzzKill
works with notifications from all your apps (except incoming phone calls). Here are some of the automated
• Cooldown - Don't get buzzed multiple times when someone messages you multiple times in quick succession
• Dismiss - Automatically swipe away any notification you don't want to see, without hiding all notifications for that app
• Reply - Reply to a message if you haven't seen it after a while
• Vibration - Custom vibration for apps or contacts. Know who is messaging you without looking at your phone
• Remind me - Keep buzzing you until you see a notification
• Undo - Gives you a second chance to tap on a notification when you accidentally swipe it away
• Snooze - Hide notifications from an app until you're done with work
• And many more...
BuzzKill is privacy first. There are no ads, no trackers and no data ever leaves your device. Unlike pretty much every app on your phone and the Play Store it doesn't have access to the internet (you can check) so you can be sure that your data is safe.