A sea monster has attacked the Octonauts, and it turned out to be Irving, the giant squid cousin of Professor
Now the Octonauts will have to look for him to discover what happened and help him.
Go along with Professor Inkling, Captain Barnacles and Kwazii in search of the Giant Squid in an exciting adventure where you will have to drive the Gup-A around the underwater world of the Octonauts.
To find the Giant Squid you will have to sail to the caves of the depths, overcoming all the challenges that you will find in your way.
To successfully end your mission, you will have to complete 15 funny games and help the Giant Squid.
Also, you can play and overcome different difficulty levels in the games and win stickers to complete the Octonauts album with 14 gold stickers of the Octonauts, 14 silver stickers of all their vehicles and 104 bronze stickers with all the sea animals.
Every time you go into this funny adventure, you’ll find new surprises and get new stickers hidden inside the chests that you’ll discover in the sea bottom.
CONTENTS OF THE APP
• Become a chef and help the Vegimals cook delicious fish cookies.
• Help engineer Tweak to correctly connect the cables of the switchboard and learn geometry.
• Captain Barnacles needs you to solve the additions to activate the Turbo-booster.
• Play with more than 15 mazes to find the way to the Octopod.
• The Gup-A is very dirty with squid’s ink and you need to wash it carefully.
• Learn detective techniques to find footprints and discover who they belong to.
• Solve more than 15 jigsaw puzzles of Professor Inkling’s family pictures.
• Activate the Octoalert memorizing the sound sequences.
• Professor Inkling loves fish cookies, but you will have to help him count them.
• To go to the caves where Irving lives you must plan the right route avoiding all the obstacles.
• Guide Captain Barnacles swimming through the dark cave and avoiding rocks in search of the Giant Squid.
• Use the detector of sea creatures to recognize them by their silhouette.
• Play hide and seek to find Irving behind his ink stains.
• Be a good shot and throw fish cookies into Irving’s mouth.
• Did you now that the Giant Squid has a very good sight? Check your sight choosing the right image.
• Interactive learning and educational game for children from 3 to 8 years old.
• All the activities contain explanations and visual support.
• It encourages learning through a system of rewards with stickers.
• It helps autonomous learning.
• App approved and supervised by specialists in pre-school education.
• Parental control.
• Available in 9 languages: English, Korean, Spanish, Latin Spanish, French, Persian, German, Russian, and Portuguese.
For more detailed info about the app The Octonauts and the Giant Squid, visit: http://www.taptaptales.com
The free download only allows access to some sections of the application. You can buy the additional sections of the app indefinitely in a single pack.
In Tap Tap Tales we care about your opinion. That’s why we recommend you rating this app and, if you have some comment, send it to our e-mail address: email@example.com