OTG USB File Explorer for android allows you to manage files from any USB mass storage device with a FAT32 or NTFS
file system using the USB OTG port of your device, tablet or phone.
USB OTG Checker makes it easy to test whether your phone is compatible with USB OTG devices. OTG or On the Go USB devices are devices that can be used on the USB port of your device via a suitable OTG USB cable.
It is possible to Connect an External Disk or the USB Stick further It wasn't made yet, and to press the mount button then on the screen the attached devices will appear. For an output of more detailed information, it is possible to use the Mounted button.
- Automatically start app on device connect.
- Automatically mount and unmount drive with a single click.
- Full NTFC and NTFS support. (FAT, Ext2/3/4)
- Load modules automatically. (from /system/lib/modules)
- Automatically open the mounted drive.
- Notification when drives mounted.
- Media scanner
- Automatically open the mounted drive 10 Media scanner triggered on mount.
After loading of the application, it is necessary to change USB OTG adapter Checker operation mode for connection of an external disk, for this purpose it is necessary to press the USB OTG mode host button.