Research has shown that in the event of an unexpected question about vaccination status, the evidence is often not
at hand. With this app you immediately know which vaccinations you have had and you can view them at any time.
5 Reasons to use the app:
1. Register all your vaccinations easily
2. Save photos of old vaccination certificates, such as those from the Yellow Book
3. Also manage your children's vaccinations in this app
4. Export your vaccinations to PDF and print them out
5. Before you travel, you can search for country-specific infectious diseases
* This app has been approved by the GGD-Appstore. You can find the report on: https://www.ggdappstore.nl
The app would come in handy in these 3 situations:
1. Henk, aged 17, stepped into a glass festival. At the first aid post they ask about his last DTP vaccination. He doesn't know ... so to be sure the Tetanus is given a shot.
2. José, 18, goes backpacking for a year after high school. Vaccinations are needed for the countries she is going to visit. They recommend a meningococcal vaccination at the travelers consultation hour. In her opinion she already had that. But where have those loose papers gone?
3. In its busy existence, Fatiha has set aside an hour for the consultation office visit. There is currently no online connection for the digital file. The growth booklet with proof of vaccination also remained at home. The doctor finds it irresponsible to puncture without insight into what and when of the present vaccinations. She leaves the CJG without vaccinations for her child.