Measure Stress, Energy, & Resilience with a smart, feature-filled Heart Rate app. Loved by 2 million users,
featured by TechCrunch, Product Hunt, & Lifehacker.
❤️ HEART MEASUREMENTS
– Best heart rate monitoring & diagnostics available
– Heart rate variability results with 33 stats, personalized and explained in detail
– Measure by applying finger to your phone’s camera
🤍 SMART BLOOD PRESSURE TRACKING
– Connect a bp monitor for easy everyday tracking and analysis
– Insights for each reading with 8 scientific metrics and heart rate variability measurements
⚙️ SYNC GADGETS
– 120+ data sources to connect for day to day monitoring
– Wearables & trackers like FitBit, Garmin, MiFit, Polar, Oura, Withings
– Apps for fitness, sleep, productivity, meditation, sleep, nutrition, smart events: Runkeeper, RescueTime, GeoSci, DarkSky, SleepCycle, Lifesum, Noom, Flo, IFTTT
⛹️♂️ AI WORKOUT COACH
– Track your performance, avoid overtraining, & recover right
– Adaptive cardiozones
– Compare the impact of your workouts
🔬 ALL-IN-ONE HEALTH APP
– 30+ tests on cognitive abilities, mental health, personality — all clinical grade
– For poor measurement results, health alerts will notify when it’s necessary to see the doctor
– Recommendations on coping with chronic stress, panic attacks, & insomnia
– Trends and correlations on a personal dashboard
– Daily reports to sum up the day
🙏 TESTED BY 2 MILLION
1. Men's Health Magazine, 27/01/2020:
"Work Stress Could Be Killing Your Gains. Is work, not working out, the cause of gym burnout?
Keeping tabs on both mental and physical toll is crucial. The solution is heart-rate variability training. You can measure how well you’ve recovered from your last session. High variability signals that you’re ready to push, low variability means a day of stretching and high-nutrient food.
If you want to make your training plan stick, track HRV at home with Welltory. Best for beginners, the free version uses your phone’s camera to measure your HRV. The data is easy to read, giving scores for mood, energy and stress. You won’t miss a beat."
2. The American Heart Association recommends HRV assessment for ambulatory ECG, EKG or cardiogram interpretation.
3. Northamptonshire Chamber, UK:
"Welltory, a startup, provides an overview of your lifestyle and aims to bring meaning to all of that data you are collecting but not really using. Welltory will take it and add it to the rich tapestry of who you are and what activities sap your energy and which ones restore you."
이거 쫌 정확해서 놀랐어요!... 근데 한국어로 바꾸어주세요ㅠ 하나하나 캡쳐해서 번역했습니다>< 그리고 심장박동 확인할때 너무 뜨거워요ㅠㅜ
아 로그인좀 하지 말아주세요;;