RustControl is an RCON administration app for Rust, a game by Facepunch Studios. It allows you to
administrate your server from your smartphone.
A note on the in-app purchases:
First of all: buying the
app unlocks all functionality! However, in the near future you will be able to access an additional service called
RustBot from the app. RustBot is a 24/7 hosted Rust RCON bot. You can schedule commands with it or respond to certain
messages in the console/chat. Because this is hosted on a server it will cost a certain monthly fee.
can do manually is and always will be included in the base price!
RustControl supports oxide and multiple
plugins, check below to see which ones.
- Supports the default WebRCON
- Save an unlimited amount of Rust servers
- Import and export RCON profiles
- Get insights in your
server's performance and general status
- View graphs of your server's FPS, network traffic and memory
- Kick, Ban and Unban players
- Teleport players to other players
- Get in-depth
information like IP address, time connected and Steam profile
- View the country of a player
- Sort players by
name, ping or time connected
- Give multiple items at once, either to a player or to everyone.
- Save custom item
lists to quickly give people kitsChat
- Chat with the players on your server
- View chat history,
so you can jump in a conversation
- BetterChat supportConsole
- Console with history
patrol helicopter and more quick commands built in
- Save your favourite Rust commands for quick
- Manage your server's description, title and header image
- Manage the size
of animal and minicopter populations on your server
- Couple more variables and new ones are added on
RustControl is compatible with the following plugins:
- Better Chat (by
- Better Say (by LaserHydra)
- Give (by Wulf)
- Coloured Names (by PsychoTea)
functionality is available when using the following plugins:
- Godmode (by Wulf)
- BetterChat Mute (by
- Economics (by Wulf)
Please note that when a plugin is not listed above it does not mean it will
break the app. Also, support for new plugins is added on request.
- Triggered commands
- Chat notifications for admin or other keywords
- Infinite chat and console
- Teleport players to coördinates
- Other things, probably. You can give me suggestions with the feedback
button in the app!
Which port should I use to connect to my server?
Usually the RCON
port is your Rust server port +1 or +10. Ask your host for more information if both don't work.
I can't find a
certain item in the item-list!
After a Rust update, it can take a day or two before new items are added. If the
item still isn't in the list, you can contact me using the in-app feedback button.
We are not
affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Facepunch Studios, or any of
its subsidiaries or its affiliates.