Saphe Link is the official app for your Saphe traffic alarm
Avoid accidents and speeding fines
A traffic alarm from Saphe not only helps you avoid speeding tickets, but increases your safety and reduces the time you spend in traffic.
One of Europe’s largest traffic communities
With a Saphe traffic alarm you become part of a community of more than 650,000 users who quickly share traffic data from millions of drivers.
Saphe receives traffic data from partners all over Europe – and the community is growing all the time. Saphe has data partners in Finland, Spain, the Netherlands and Belgium. As a Saphe user you gain access to traffic data from up to 8 million drivers across Europe.
Together we help each other to save lives, time and money. For your benefit and that of the community.
Customise Saphe Link to your needs
Select the alerts that are important to you. When you have ensured that you only receive the alerts that are applicable to you, you will be able to set alert times, alert information and tone etc. We call this SmartAlarm, and it has been designed to ensure that you receive the right alerts in the right way.
Lightning fast communication
Saphe Link enables quick and efficient communication between road users – communication that makes a difference and contributes to reducing the number of accidents on the road. Saphe Link is updated every 1-2 seconds which is quicker than any other traffic alarm system. This gives you lightning fast alerts in the event of an accident and other reports and ensures a strong community.
Saphe traffic alarm
With a traffic alarm from Saphe you gain a wealth of benefits. Our traffic alarms all offer the following:
• Alerts about speed cameras, accidents and dangers on the road.
• Accurate alerts.
• The alerts work with your other devices using Bluetooth.
• Automatic start and fast installation.
• Quick and secure operation.
• You become part of a traffic community of more than 650,000 users.
• Works abroad where you gain access to approx. 100,000 fixed speed cameras.
All you need to do is pair your Saphe traffic alarm with your smartphone when you use Saphe for the first time. After that, everything runs automatically – as long as Bluetooth is activated on your telephone.
Install your Saphe traffic alarm easily in your car within sight and reach with the accompanying installation kit – and you are ready to set off.
Please note that:
- to be able to start automatically, Saphe Link needs access to your location in the background, while the app is closed
- continuous use of GPS in the background may drain your battery faster than normal
Find out more about Saphe at www.saphe.com
Best regards Team Saphe