FarmFriends : A fun rhyming storybook game for kids of all ages. Tailor-made to entertain and teach young boys
and girls aged 2-5 years with 33+ puzzles and cute rhyming poem stories. Your toddler will learn all about life on a
farm and its animals while solving short but fun puzzle games and riddles.
This educational story book is a interactive children's app for tablets and phones, a game for young children based on the funny and cute little creatures known from popular fables, fairy tales as leprechauns, fairies, and pixies: the elves.
Join the Elves on a fun trip from their home in the cold North Pole to visit a little girl named Rosalie who lives on a farm in the warmer spring land. Working with the elves, kids will puzzle, doodle, solve riddles and learn about farm animals like chickens, sheep, horses, ponies, cows, rabbits, bunnies, cats, dogs, ducks, and more.
Your toddlers and preschoolers will learn about country life - and while having fun together with you! With changing daily stories you can enjoy a few moments of simple and fun reading to your children every day.
- One of the most charming children's tales for preschool and older. Told in hilarious rhymes.
- No Ads, no in-app-purchases.
- Great on phones, optimized for tablets.
- Based on the very popular "Elf Adventure" tablet app.
- A cute, educational story told in simple and fun puzzles. Great for reading to your kids.
- Most beautiful hand-drawn art style, charming animations and sounds effects.
- 2 stories in 1: "The Jolly Journey" & "The Farm".
- Funny games for girls and boys. We know parents and grandparents enjoy it as well :-)
- Switch between 9 languages: English, Spanish, French, Russian, Korean, Portuguese, German, Italian, Japanese
Stay tuned for more kid friendly apps for tablets from Ploosh in the future.
If you encounter any issues, please email email@example.com.
The story is inspired by the popular folk and fairy tales from the Brothers Grimm or the works of Charles Perrault and Hans Christian Anderson - fairy tales like Hansel and Gretel, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. We love classic fairytales such as "The Little Red Riding Hood", Cinderella or Rapunzel. We like short bedtime stories like "The Sleeping Beauty" or "Puss in Boots", fables with fairies, Rumpelstiltskin, The Princess and the Peas. These short fables with animals, such as horses and ponies are all great to be read aloud. A nice way to say "Sleep well, good night" and for getting ready to go to bed. We all remember how our parents read stories with rhymes, we remember learning the abc, the alphabet, playing with coloring books.
We're convinced that this interactive fairy tale will become your kindergartner's favorite bedtime story!
Thanks go out to our fans!