Cryptomator makes your cloud storage trustworthy. The app encrypts files on your mobile device before they
are uploaded to your cloud. Even if a third party gained unauthorized access to your files (e.g., hacker attack), your
files are secure from prying eyes.
Cryptomator has been developed with a
strong focus on user-friendliness.
• Simply create a vault and assign a password
• No additional account or
• Unlock vaults with your fingerprint*
* from Android 6.0 and smartphones with
Cryptomator is compatible with the most commonly used
cloud storages and available for all major operating systems.
• Compatible with Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive,
and WebDAV-based cloud storage services
• Create vaults in Android’s local storage (e.g., works with third-party sync
• Access your vaults on all your mobile devices and
Cryptomator for Android is based on the solid open-source foundation of
Cryptomator for Desktop.
• File content and filename encryption with AES and 256 bit key length
password is secured with scrypt for enhanced brute-force resistance
• Vaults are automatically locked after sending
app to background
• Crypto implementation is based on the open-source library CryptoLib and is publicly
Cryptomator received the CeBIT Innovation Award 2016 for
Usable Security and Privacy
. We're proud to provide security and privacy for hundreds of thousands of Cryptomator
Join the Cryptomator Community and participate in the
conversations with other Cryptomator users: https://community.cryptomator.org
Follow us on Twitter @Cryptomator
Like us on Facebook /Cryptomator