The country of Panwestia has conquered half the globe--and they're not stopping. Backed by terrible interstellar
weapons, the leaders are preparing to pull the trigger on the other half. Information exists that can bring the hegemon
down, but to retrieve it? You'll need to shoot for the stars.
Interstellar Airgap is a thrilling 220,000-word interactive science fiction novel by John Lance, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
• Play as male, female, or non-binary; gay, straight, bi, pan, or asexual.
• Pilot a nimble ship through the infinite darkness of space.
• Mastermind a brazen escape from an asteroid prison.
• Work alongside those looking to dismantle the power structure--or crush their resistance beneath your heel.
• Find romance with a reformed cop, a revolutionary firebrand, a forthright rocket pilot, a pacifist with a troubled past, or one of the most brilliant minds of their generation.
• Experience more than a dozen unique endings, all with unique twists based on your companion and/or romantic partner.
• Run away from a very scary bear!
Stay one step ahead on a galaxy-spanning heist!