PeoPay mobile banking for retail and business customers using Pekao24 enables convenient access to Bank Pekao S.A.
accounts and possibility of paying by phone.
• percentage or amount balance view before login
• access to all accounts of the customer and their history
• domestic transfers to any account and telephone top-ups
• foreign transfers
• cash loan and credit card offer with just a click
• possibility of repaying transactions made by Elastyczna credit card in instalments
• currency exchange at preferential rates (access enabled by the Advisor)
• transaction history search
• transfer directly from history of operations and return transfer
• export of transaction confirmation to PDF file
• summary of expenses divided into categories
• possibility of rearranging the display order of products or hiding some of them
• calendar of scheduled payments
• insight into assets on brokerage accounts in DM Pekao, transfer to own account from the investment account
• checking the history of operations of PekaoTFI fund regular accounts
• access to Pekao24 internal mail and e-Documents
• management of debit cards assigned to accounts: activation, PIN setting and changing, changing transaction limits, block / unblock / restrict the card
• transaction authorization with PIN or fingerprint scanner (on telephones with this function)
• payments in all contactless terminals in Poland and abroad (phones with Android min. 4.4 and NFC)
• internet payments with QR code scan
• internet payments directly from foreign-currency accounts (similar to multi-currency card payments)
• BLIK Transactions:
- quick and convenient payments in stationery or internet stores, now also with the possibility to copy BLIK code to memory
- internet payments without the necessity to use code again
- cash withdrawals from ATMs and terminals (cashback) with BLIK logo
- cash deposit in ATMs with deposit option marked with BLIK logo
• instant transfers directly to telephone number to PeoPay users
• scanning QR code or account number e.g. from invoice for the domestic transfer
• access to the calendar of scheduled payments and mail on the main Payments screen
You can log into the application using 4-digit PIN or fingerprint.
Attention! Using the application requires activation of Pekao24 service in Bank’s Branch office.
Application available also in English or Ukrainian language. Before logging in you can also see application demo, which contains basic functions. More information available at www.pekao.com.pl.