TAPSI is an application to order a taxi online that connects you to drivers through the mobile app, web app, and
the corporate panel. It is also possible to order a TAPSI by phone, calling 1630. You can easily request a car at any
time of the day and experience a high-quality, safe, and affordable ride, even in traffic congestions. TAPSI has three
different types of services, regular car requesting, requesting taxies (yellow or green) and TAPSI Line (ride sharing).
You can choose the service you want when making a ride request.
At the end of the ride, you can rate the quality of your ride/driver behavior and help TAPSI team improve service delivery.
Here are some of TAPSI features:
• With TAPSI safety package, you can share your ride profile - including driver name, car model, car number and route with others at the time, contact with safety team in case of safety problems and be sure that the route is monitored by safety team so you can have a fully safe ride.
• TAPSI has also smartness features and learn your ride behaviors so you can make your request faster.
• TAPSI loyalty club named “TAPSI spaceship” to prepare prizes and discounts from different businesses for TAPSI users.
• TAPSI is readable to blinds and has prepared some facilities for deaf and disabled people.
Order a taxi in just a few steps. Here’s how it works:
1. Determine your origin and destination on the map.
2. Request a ride.
3. You can see your driver’s information such as picture, vehicle details, phone number and can track him on the map and estimate the time of arrival.
4. Specify your payment type. (Cash or credit)
5. Experience a safe ride with TAPSI.
6. At the end of the ride rate the driver from 0 to 10 points. A score of less than 8 shows your dissatisfaction with the driver/ride.
During your ride, you can use stop option on the route or select a second destination.
Active Cities: Tehran, Karaj, Mashhad, Shiraz, Isfahan, Tabriz, Urmia, Sari, Rasht, Kerman, Yazd, Lahijan, Bandar-e-anzali, Qaemshahr, Babol, Amol, Ahvaz and Qom.