Chinese-style puzzle mobile game "5th Invention" has won many domestic and international game awards issued by Forbidden City, IMGA, indiePlay, etc. Let's set foot into the mortise and tenon museum where you can play together, enjoy the spiritual challenge of space and imagination!
- Winner of Gold Award, The Palace Museum × Tencent Nextidea Creative Competition, 2016.10
- Official Selection of The Palace Museum Culture X Technology International Forum, 2017.11
- Official Selection of Chinese and French Literary and Technical Creative Exhibition in Louvre, 2018.5
- Winner of Best Functional Game and Best Quickplay Game, IMGA 2018 China, 2018.11
- Winner of Best Design Award, The 1st Chinese Original Art Game Competition, 2019.8
- Winner of Silver Award, The 6th Chengdu Creatitive&Desigh Week Golden Panada Tianfu Creative Design Award, 2019.11
- Winner of Best Mobile Game and Nominee of Excellence Innovation, 2019 indiePlay, 2019.12
※ Challenge Your Spatial Awareness
The game is easy to get started, with space puzzle tasks based on mortises and tenon being the core gameplay. You need to visualize the combined structure by observing the mortise and tenon diagram at each level. Then use simple operations like clicking and erasing to polish the parts, assemble the designated mortise and tenon structures and solve the space puzzle.
※ Dissemination of Knowledge
The mortises and tenons that you have cleared on the main levels are collected in the "Collections" section. Players can freely disassemble each structure here. AR-like visual effects show a 360-degree combination of mortises and tenons and also teach national history and culture.
※ Paradise of Imagination
The "Challenge" section is a community space for mortises and tenons applications. Here, you can exercise your imagination to the fullest, design your own level, challenge others, and experience the brain creation of others. Learning has never been so much fun and easy.