A fairly unknown fact about search engines is that different ones actually can pull up considerably different results, based on their filters and method of searching. So what if you can't find exactly what you want with one search engine? Just go to another website and search again. But isn't it a pain to go from website to website?
All Search Engines In One is pretty self-explanitory: it bundles a variety of popular search engines and websites into one app. You can search items individually, or search all the websites at the same time.
This app supports Google, Bing, Yahoo, Baidu, Wikipedia, and WolframAlpha. With the exception of Baidu, I have heard of and frequently use each of these websites, and bundling them all together was a big help.
ASEIO is neatly organized, and can potentially be used as a full-blown web browser.
Some websites that should be added include YouTube, Amazon, and eBay.
If you have trouble finding that really cool article or video again, this app can be infinitely useful.
Search the most popular search engines with intuitive tab bar interface:
- Enter your search keywords only once and browse the search results in different tabs
- Enabling Background Searching will search and load results simultaneously
- Email any webpage or Text any link using built-in Mail and Messages, without leaving the app
- Highlight the searched text to easily identify keywords on page
- Links will open in same tab or can be optionally opened in Safari
- Edit the search engines ordering to keep your preferred tabs first
- Browse portrait as well as landscape modes, similar to Safari browser
- Toolbar for easy page navigation, reload and other actions
zzzZZZ Disclaimer: Any trademarks, service marks, product names, named features or logos are assumed to be the property of their respective owners, and are used only for reference and ease of use. There is no implied endorsement if we use one of these terms. Text messages are sent using the built-in Messages app on supported devices.
|All Search Engines In One|