Anubis is for HTTP request debugging and inspecting.
Debug/edit API and understand HTTP request.
# Request (API Group > Tasks > Request records)
- Editing request in raw and struct mode
- Support multipart/form-data or raw file
- Build/edit request with URL, har, p4thor
- Requests replay with policy: delay, repeat, pipelining, etc
- Pick files from Photos, File App, "Resources" to construct a request
- Export OpenSSL command for HTTPS request records in:
- record detail > overview/request > link
- record detail > SSL/TLS version
Contruct HTTP request with policy of delay, repeat, duration, cookie storage, SSL/TLS version, SSL/TLS security policy..
- Encoding/Cryptology tools
- HTTPS cetificate inspector
- RegEx validator
- display CPU/Time cost for regular expression debugging
- tap "CPU/Time cost" area to show the cost analysis.
- alarm clock icon: CPU clock
- normal clock icon: time duration
- String encoding & converting
- IDN encoding (punny code)
- Date formatter
- br, gzip, deflate extracting
- HTTP chunked body extracting
- Network state
- Network interfaces
- Hardware state in real-time