Baby Led Kitchen offers high-quality, 'road-tested' recipes that are safe for babies aged 6 months and up to eat independently. Created by mum of three, foodie and Instagrammer @babyledkitchen, all the recipes are nutritionally balanced, easy for babies to eat by themselves, quick to cook and budget-friendly. No slaving away at a hot stove or hunting round supermarkets for hard to find ingredients! There is no upper age limit to any of our recipes, they can be enjoyed by the whole family. We do not hide premium content behind an in-app purchase - once you've purchased the app, all updates and recipes are free for life. Come and join our community.
• Over 200 high-quality and road-tested recipes (and growing) with beautiful imagery and clear instructions
• Swipe away ingredients and steps as you work through the recipe.
• Every recipe is designated a total time to help you easily pick a suitable recipe while juggling the little ones!
• Search recipes by type: breakfast, snacks, lunch and dinner; or by terms such as "CMPA", "vegan", "blueberry", etc.
• Dietary requirement and allergen filtering. I.e. show only gluten free or nut and dairy free, etc.
• Tips & Advice section with baby led weaning How-To's and advice for preparation
• 'Favourite' recipes in the app to save them for later
• Add ingredients to a shopping list so you don't forget them
• Beautiful, slick user experience and clear recipe presentation
• All measurements are provided in both metric and imperial, as well as translations of British terms for international markets
Is your baby around 6 months and ready to start weaning? Did you know you can skip purée and feed your baby ‘real food’ from the get-go?
Baby Led Weaning has so many benefits for your baby:
• Helps baby develop healthy attitudes towards food and a good understanding of when they are full.
• Introduces baby to a world of different flavours, helping them to become more accepting of new foods.
• Gives baby new sensory opportunities each mealtime. They get to explore the textures, tastes and smells of their food for themselves.
• Great for baby’s fine motor skills and dexterity.
• Helps baby to develop a sense of independence and autonomy.
• Helps to reduce stress from mealtimes - you eat your food and they eat theirs!
We hope you and your family enjoy our recipes. Happy cooking!