With Beatly Pro you can generate unlimited amount of 100% original looped music in rap/trap/lo-fi genre.
Pro version features:
- up to 8 bars of music to combine arbitrarily
- simple yet powerful piano roll
- exporting to MIDI (including separated instruments)
- rendering stems and seamless loops and recording WAV audio file
- key and BPM options
- mixer with volume, solo and mute functions
- regeneration of any instrument part
- built-in sample change
- custom samples importing in WAV/M4A format
- song mode which automatically arranges the generated bars for you
- sharing the beat with other Beatly Pro app
- importing beats from the free version of Beatly
- work on up to 100 beats concurrently
- Audiobus support (MIDI out per instrument + full audio mix)
- Ableton Link sync support
Who is Beatly Pro for:
• composers/producers to get quick inspiration or a fresh material to work with
• artists/singers in need of unique rap/rnb beats on demand
• game developers, film-makers, digital content creators, who need to use free and original music in any kind of multimedia
• pretty much anyone interested in generative art and nonmainstream music
How it works:
Beatly Pro randomly chooses set of instruments and creates 8 unique bars of looped instrumental music (32 beats). You can combine and rearrange these bars arbitrarily and edit them in piano roll. Tempo is chosen automatically, however it can be simply changed as well as key. All notes are picked by the algorithm, so the beat style may range from soft piano rnb to aggressive trap. Each beat can be easily saved and loaded later again.
Run app, tap the play button. It is that simple. Music will be different each time you hit the reload button. Once you're done editing the tune, simply save it for later, export to MIDI or record your live session to WAV audio file. You can even render separated stems or seamless loop of your entire track.
Drums too loud? Adjust the volume. Synth annoying? Mute it or try other built-in sounds. Loving the sound of piano? Solo it and make it shine. Mixer got your back! Need variation? Reload any instrument part of your track. Generated part not to your liking? Leverage the piano roll to fix algorithm's mistakes and make it awesome!
Can I import my own samples?
Yes! You can attach your very own WAV or M4A sound to any instrument track (except drums and orchestral track). Just bear in mind, samples tuned in C will sound best! :)
How do I import my beats from free Beatly?
In free Beatly app, navigate to menu, tap Share beat, select Beatly Pro, open Beatly Pro - you're done, beat has been imported! :)
If you like Beatly Pro, please, support us by rating this app in the App Store! If you have any idea how to improve Beatly Pro, please, leave us a message! Thank you!