Have you ever looked at another artists work and wondered what they were thinking about when they made a particular drawing?
Stephen Silver has been a lead Character Designer in the animation industry for over 15 years. Designing hit shows such as "Clerks" the animated series, Disney's Kim Possible, Nickelodeon's Danny Phantom and much more. Silver's unique style has served as inspiration for many comic and animated properties worldwide and this app will give you further insight into the design and development of creating appealing characters.
This app features Silver's portfolio of over 400 drawings and character designs accompanied with audio tutorial throughout the pages as you zoom in and out to specific drawings being discussed. Silver discusses his methods, techniques and many stories about what it takes to get things done and enjoy this creative journey.
* Over 400 drawings contained in 126 pages of Hi Res Stephen Silver artwork and character designs
* Over two hours of audio commentary describing the thought process and methods behind his character designs
* All images can be zoomed in using double tap or pinching
* All commentary can be paused and resumed
* Links to more Stephen Silver related content online
* Links to more apps by and about Stephen Silver