Dear Diary, I was supposed to be the star in the national cheerleading competition before I accidentally broke my
legs and said goodbye to the championship.
Evelyn replaced me and won the cheerleading competition. She also stole my boyfriend, Jason. I broke up with my best friend and my boyfriend on the same day.
Today is Jason's birthday. I bet they will celebrate it together. I feel my heart is breaking into pieces. I should go back to training, maybe sports will make me feel better.
- It's Saturday today, let me sneak into the cheerleader training room. I urgently need some breakup workout!
- It seems that the security guard is off duty on Saturday. Let’s try to find the video clip of the rehearsal day.
- Evelyn framed me. I lost my position on the cheer team, I lost my boyfriend. I don't want to be the sweet pushover Haley anymore, I need a big change.
- I want to wear a revenge dress to Jason's birthday, I am gonna surprise them all.
- Lights? Cake? Flowers? They're not enough at all. I will give you the most "memorable" birthday in your life, Jason.
And so much more are waiting for you to find out!
More school love stories? Having problems or suggestions? We would love to hear from you!
You can find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/hugsNheartsGames/
Or on Twitter at https://twitter.com/HugnHearts
For more information about Hugs N Hearts, please visit https://www.hugsnhearts.com/