EQUINE ANATOMY ON DEMAND!
View, learn and quiz yourself!
• Veterinary terminology and vocabulary
• Directional terms
• External landmarks and surface anatomy
• Skeletal system
• Muscles in detail
• Built in individual muscle flash cards that can be adjusted to your learning and testing level for origin /insertion, function and/or innervation.
• Beautiful artwork of muscles plates and bones to label
• Illustrations and photographs followed by multiple choice answers and/or labeling
The app supports the text: Anatomy of Equine Bodywork; The Equinology® Approach as well as the EQ50: Equine Anatomy Distance Study course. It is suitable for all students and practitioners interested in learning or reviewing the equine muscles and skeletal systems.