With the new Farmers Journal app, you'll be able to personalise your preferences so you can see what's most
relevant to your farming life. If you're a sheep farmer and want to keep up to speed with the latest news and management
notes, you can save those topics. If you don't really want to see what's happening in the world of machinery, you can
hide that section. If you're not into dairy, you can hide that too.
Our new myJournal feature also allows you to follow individual writers and save articles to your collections to read at a later date. The new app is designed with you in mind. It will be your app. You can save what you want to see and hide what you don't.
To become a premium member and gain access to everything the app has to offer, including the Knowledge Hub tools, calculators and market data, members can sign up via iTunes for €11.99 per month.
The app includes the In-app subscriptions with the following details
- Monthly(€14.99) or Yearly(€169.99) subscriptions
- Auto Renewable
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable