Reshoot - VHS video editor with popular effects and stylized sounds.
Choose any picture/video from your camera roll or shoot on the go and...let’s get started!
100+ effects that you can use to easily recreate retro-style videos or photos:
- Super 8
- Light Leaks
- Dust, Scratches, Grains and more
Adding some video effects to stories is not enough. They should sound like real retro videos!
VHS Video Editor has not only 100+ effects, but also stylized sounds:
- Broken VCR tape
- Pushing and pulling
- Squawking and more
All sounds are customizable and you can adjust sound intensity:
- make the sound main
- or add sound as background combining the aesthetic of the past with the music of the present
MUSIC & VOICE-OVER
Add music & sounds to your photos and videos:
- choose from a huge variety of free music and sounds effects, or use licensed audio tracks from your own iTunes
- add voice-over
STYLIZED START EFFECTS
NO MORE boring start effects
100+ filters that work as presets:
- Street Style
- Insta Warm
- Airy Bright
- Peach and more
ADVANCED EDITING TOOLS
If none of the pre-made filters match the aesthetics user is going for, it’s always possible to edit the settings manually:
Enjoy using VHS Video Editor and follow us on Instagram @reshootapp.
We can't wait to see what you come up with!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
* Subscribe to get unlimited access to ALL premium filters, effects and tools!
Choose from different subscription options. Our standard subscription options are:
- 1 month recurring subscription after 3-day FREE trial
* The price is for US customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable